So...who do I pay the $15 to?

speg

I'm a man of my word....where do I send the money?

This thing looks interesting..I hope it's not as confusing as it looks! It took me about 2 minutes to figure out how to post this :)

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
It will become intuitive very soon. The basic stuff is the same, it's all the new features coming on board ...plus they are still uploading a bunch of pictures files etc. That can take a while..

As for the $15.00, just go and buy something from the site when the urge hits you. I appreciate your posts on here and your participation.

It's all good.

thanks

Scott

speg

I've spent money here before....I'm destined to do it again.

Thanks /img/vbsmilies/smilies/duck.gif/img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif/img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon14.gif/img/vbsmilies/smilies/hissyfit.gif/img/vbsmilies/smilies/duck.gif

hehe...those smilies are my favorite..... x marks the smiley.

speg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltwaterfish.com http:///forum/thread/379587/so-who-do-i-pay-the-15-to#post_3299693
I like your review.
haha thanks! I wanted to try it...and I see that I'm the only one :p I hope i did it right...

That review thing seems very interesting and may help some to make a purchase without the need to post on the forums first-- "Knowledge is a click away" I just hope it doesn't turn into a I agree/disagree/you're right/you're wrong battle like everything else.