Socal: 12 gallon JBJ DX for sale

rbaby

Hey guys,
I have a brand new JBJ 12 gallon DX for sale. I'm selling it for $125 in the Los Angeles area (91367 zip code)...pick-up only please as I'm not good with shipping...but I can consider it as I still have the box it was shipped in, but I paid $30 for shipping, if you're willing to pay that much let me know.
Everything is in it, ceramic rings, sponges, bio balls, pump etc...nothing has been touched...I opened it to inspect it but it's completely unused.
P.S. nothing is wrong with it--I am simply getting rid of it because I purchased a complete nanocustoms system from * Link Violation * not see the website beforehand and did not plan ahead so now I have 2 systems...and this one I do not need.

rbaby

It comes with the stock 48 watts of 50/50 lighting. I can take a picture of it but you can just look up nano cube under jbjlighting.com and you will see the exact same thing.
Let me know if you have any other questions--I will take a picture of it today and post it up...going to have to take it out of the box again :jumping:

rbaby

Pic 1: I had to tear the side of the box a little to get my hands to reach all the way down to pull it, other than that everything's in perfect condition.

rbaby

Pic 6: 3 compartments for 3-stage filtration, can be used for a sump if you can get a lamp back there...you can keep some chaeto and/or caulpera. It includes the sponges, ceramic rings and bio balls.

rbaby

Thanks elch for the interest, I will certainly let you know. I'm not sure I would be willing to go under 125 though, I'm already losing a good amount of money with this deal.
I paid $139.99 for it + 30 shipping...so I'm hoping to get some sort of compensation that doesn't flush me too far down the drain.

rbaby

Hey Dark,
What's your e-mail address? I will e-mail you my address, you can come pick it up anytime today or tomorrow...there will always be somebody at home and I can always leave them instructions.
My e-mail is: rbaby@softhome.net

rbaby

Those aren't the deluxe, that's only the regular 12 gallon which comes with 24watts of lighting.