sailfin tang
clown tang
pairs tomato clown
wish list
1. sohal tang
2. powder blue tang
3. blue hippo tang
4. yellow tang
i have heard sohal tang is very aggressive but the color of it make me really really want to try so bad
u guys think i should give a try?
also i my wish list is too much over there?

michaeltx

they are great looking fish yes but after I seen one attack I will never have on in my tank unless its an aggressive tank.
mean buggers.
Mike

aquaknight

No, really bad idea with that clown tang. Same for the powder blue and goldrim tang. To be honest you're keeping hard-to-keep tangs now. I would just give it some time and see what happens.

lucky?

agree with the other post. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The sohal won't work with the clown, the hippo will probably not be welcomed at first by the naso, the yellow will get harrased,and the powder blue should be left in the ocean. I don't know the size or how long you've had the tangs or anything else about your system, but I think you would be creating a problem that may cause your current fish to end up dead as well. If you bring in new tangs and your fish fight with them you are stressing them to the point that ick may mysterally devolep- big problem. I have 9 tangs(6, 9 inches or larger)(in 2 tanks) and want every tang I see, but it's not worth risking adding a new one and having a problem, Personally I wouldn't add any tangs to your tank. I know this seems harsh but why risk those awesome fish you have!

pastor b.

Dear hobbyist , I placed a Sohal Tang in with my yellow tang once ,and my yellow tang got beat up
,and that was the end of the sohal . I took it back to the lfs that I brought it from ,and that was the end of that chapter.