Soldier in need of help.....

jj_harrison

Hey Man glad your home now. Sorry to hear about your tank Its hard having some one looking after your tank while your gone. My wife is looking after my shark while I do my 4 months in Bahgdad.... hope every thing works out good for you.

sinful

since when are air force guys considered soldiers? haha just messin with you. I spent 2yrs in iraq. All of 03 and 05, US Army! how long were you over there 4 months? I got out in July but plan to go back in after college as an officer. I love it and miss it considerably

joshh81

Originally Posted by Sinful
since when are air force guys considered soldiers? haha just messin with you. I spent 2yrs in iraq. All of 03 and 05, US Army! how long were you over there 4 months? I got out in July but plan to go back in after college as an officer. I love it and miss it considerably

Ha Ha.... yeah... most of the Air Force should be called ChairForce.....
I hope you go back as an Officer. I dont know how you do it.... staying in that craphole for a year at a time.

joshh81

Originally Posted by jj_harrison
Hey Man glad your home now. Sorry to hear about your tank Its hard having some one looking after your tank while your gone. My wife is looking after my shark while I do my 4 months in Bahgdad.... hope every thing works out good for you.

Stay safe in Bagdad. If you see any of the shadow boys drop through there say hello.

pete43

Hey what's up man.You'll be gettin a christmas present soon(probably after the holidays).e-mail sent