Some additions added from my frag party

plum70rt

This past sunday I had a small frag party , and met some people from the south florida area, many from this board, I had a fun time as I hope everyone did, we went out to some LFS at saw some cool stuff, next one will be bigger and better, Thanks to Saltylakes for these nice Frags,:)

N

newreefers

We had a great time at the party and came home with some frags and new corals as well, would post pics, but the digital is in the shop till the end of the week. Thanks to Plum for hosting!! and Saltylakes for bringing frags:)

nm reef

nice lookin stuff! Definitely looks like clove polyps...I've got a ton of 'em. Sure wish somebody around here would have a party!!:cool:

logan15

blondenaso1 said "Next time I hope I am invited"
as do I lol sry i've just always wanted to quote somebody lol trigger happy I know i dont live in florida but I'm 15 you could fly me down there lol ;) I dont think there will be a frag fest or even a party in michigan maybe a snow party lol maybe I could get a webcam for both of us and I could trade via the internet lol :p
Nice pics and good frags wish I would of been there;)
Logan

plum70rt

Im not 100% sure but I think thats white Xenia I have, It pulses like mad, , do clove polups do that?