some advice please???

gpkozmp

I am trying to get rid of all the tanks that I do have and one of them is 14gal Bio Cube I have rock, snails, sand and fish in there however I am looking to upgrade to a larger tank, but before that happens I have to get rid of all the other tanks that I have, per the wife. I was wondering how much I would be able to sell it for and still make a good amount of money for what I have put into it. I am thinking of selling the fish as well but not sure and also looking at the whole things as a whole. I don't have pictures but I am sure it isn't the best tank anybody has ever seen. If you could give me a good price range for it I would appreciate it very much. Thank you and I hope for some feed back.

Well, you would really need to give a better description of what is in the biocube 14 but I have seen them around my area with sand, rocks, fish, inverts, and corals going anywhere from 200 to 400 bucks.

oceandude

Originally Posted by Contraband629
http:///forum/post/3157078
Well, you would really need to give a better description of what is in the biocube 14 but I have seen them around my area with sand, rocks, fish, inverts, and corals going anywhere from 200 to 400 bucks.
Your right. And, I've seen 'em go from $50 to $125 too. Just depends on all the variables.