some equipment for sale

kathy18

I have the following for sale:
uv sterilizer enough to support up to 75 gallons (about 1 yr old)
coralife 2 bulb electrical ballast w/ reflector about 3yrs old but only used for about 2 months till i upgraded)
i also have a big bag of bio balls that i dont need
and a 24 inch black hood w/ bulb.
for sale or trade

kathy18

sorry i havent been on for a while. anyways, about the ballast, i really dont know how many watts it can hold but this is whatit says on the ballast: 120v/60hz for two 24" 36" or 48" lamps
so if anyone knows how many watts it holds please let me know. thanks!

kathy18

The uv strilizer cost me in the top $100's and its only a year old so make me an offer. The balls are practically nothing. I will give them to you with the uv if you like.

jcsurfn

I dont even know what it is worth.
How long is the reflector?
Also you dont know how many watts ity is right?
Is there any way to see a pic of it? I just want to make sure I can use it.
What does it say on the top of the ballast?
Thank You

jcsurfn

Is it the 2 lamp one for $59.99 on that page? You also have the reflector right?
I am sorry for all the questions.
Give ma an idea what you want for it.
Thank you

kathy18

yes its that one. either money (make me an offer b/c its practically new), or trade for corals or something,

jcsurfn

I am sorry one more question. How long is the reflector?
Also I do not have any corals yet. So it would have to be money.

fishtails

I'll pay 30 dollars plus shipping for the ballast and reflector if still avaliable.Also what kind of bulb is with the 24"hood?Thanks

ken k

I would be interested in the BALLAST and the end caps, NOT the reflectors...I just bought the same setup on ---- for 24 buck including the 8 bucks for shipping. if you will sell the ballast for 25 shipped to Ohio i will take it...Please email me at kmmkg@neo.rr.com
thanks
Ken