God
I
can't
breathe
too
perfect
just
beautiful!!!!!
That, sir, is the most beautiful tank that I have ever seen.

harndog

Dude you have broke so many rules and yet you have one of the best Tanks I have probably ever seen. That thing is sweet. How do you keep SPS,LPS and softies in such perfect harmony and how the heck do you keep so many fish happy? As jcrim said your filtration must be a 200 gal refuge lol for real though this thing is a bad boy...

gregm779

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
right now i have floridia ricordea's but would like some more, do u happen to have an email address
sorry, i only do local trading, let me know if you're ever coming down this way
Originally Posted by hot883
Greg, those are amazing pictures. I am very impressed on the achievement.
I hope my 125 looks 1/8 that good when I get it home. Thanks for sharing.
O hope it looks twice as nice as mine when you're done with it
Originally Posted by Michelle L

Oh
my
God
I
can't
breathe
too
perfect
just
beautiful!!!!!
That, sir, is the most beautiful tank that I have ever seen.
inhale, exhale, thank you very much
Originally Posted by Harndog

Dude you have broke so many rules and yet you have one of the best Tanks I have probably ever seen. That thing is sweet. How do you keep SPS,LPS and softies in such perfect harmony and how the heck do you keep so many fish happy? As jcrim said your filtration must be a 200 gal refuge lol for real though this thing is a bad boy...

One thing to learn is that there are no rules in this hobby or in life. I'll try and find some posts of the equipment but it's nothing crazy. I use a sealife systems wet/dry, a 25w UV sterilizer, a seperate 10g refugium, a crappy skimmer (nautilus TE), and do waterchanges about every 3-4 months.

puffer24/7

One thing to learn is that there are no rules in this hobby or in life. I'll try and find some posts of the equipment but it's nothing crazy. I use a sealife systems wet/dry, a 25w UV sterilizer, a seperate 10g refugium, a crappy skimmer (nautilus TE), and do waterchanges about every 3-4 months.
he is perfectly right

gregm779

I found some old pictures of the sump and refugium, the calcium reactor I hooked up recently but had just as good of luck dosing if not better. I also have a MRC MR-3 skimmer that I got in a trade but have nowhere to hook it up at the moment.
Here's the reactor in a custom stand that hides to the side of the tank when pushed back

gregm779

Originally Posted by Style23
what kind of lighting do you have? i am trying to decide what i wanted, probably going twards a DIY hood.....my tank almost looks as good as yours :-D

and yes i like the green walls and blue trim, picked it out myself :)
welcome the 125g club, the light that I use is the coralife aqualight pro, it's an excellent light and allows me to run the tank without a chiller in Florida. http://www.hellolights.com/co72150waaqp.html
I had a friend build me a custom canopy to house it, if you give me an e-mail I'll send you a link to 37 page thread on my tank with pictures of it all. I don't think this forum let's me link to other forums for some reason.

gregm779

Originally Posted by SMoney
Hey Greg great tank. I had a question, I was under the impression that the Morish Idol wasnt reef safe? Are they a 50/50 on the reef tanks? I want one so bad.
Almost all moorish idols will pick or eat some coral. I had to trade in my 3 brains sacrifice some trmpets so far, hopefully he'll stop there. Make sure you read a lot before trying one, I've seen one starve in anothers tank and it's really sad just watching them wither away and not being able to do anything.
Originally Posted by JayC

I'M SPEECHLESS!!! BEATIFUL GREG!! POST MORE PICS!!!
Jay
Thanks, will do. I haven't had time with the holidays but will take some pics in the next few days.

jayc

Originally Posted by GregM779
Thanks, will do. I haven't had time with the holidays but will take some pics in the next few days.
Cant wait to see em!!
Jay

jayc

Got ant new pics Greg?
Jay

bonebrake

That is incredible. I thought for sure it was like 500 gallons. I cannot believe all of that is in a 125. Awesome tank Greg.

hot883

welcome the 125g club, the light that I use is the coralife aqualight pro, it's an excellent light and allows me to run the tank without a chiller in Florida. http://www.hellolights.com/co72150waaqp.html
I had a friend build me a custom canopy to house it, if you give me an e-mail I'll send you a link to 37 page thread on my tank with pictures of it all. I don't think this forum let's me link to other forums for some reason.
Greg, I love the tank and I like the lights too. I have a 125 glass, double corner overflows on layaway. It comes with a 20 year warranty. Looks very similar to yours. How often do you change the bulbs in that light? I am looking at it and see the bulbs are like $59 each and just curious how often you have to change. Thanks, Barry