Some frags for sale. SPS, zoo's/ palys and yuma....

spankey

I have some zoo frags and two sps frags for sale.
Here are the SPS frags just two encrusted to a block.
$25
Pink acro with white polyps 2 inches tall with multiple branches

$25
This one is a purplish blue tip stag roughly 3” tall and multi branched

$35
Two heads of green yuma

I have multiple frags of these metallic pink palys
20 polps $25

I also have another 20 plus polyp just not a photo of the same above $25
8 polyps (The frag is on its side sorry but they are there.) $15

20 plus of these zoo’s $30

2 mature and roughly 4 babies of these palys $30

All corals are pest free!
All frags shown in photos are what will be sent. Need to make some room off my racks in my 75.
Shipping is USPS Express for flat fee of $25 to anywhere in the USA. This covers a mini thermos for 1 frag. If you purchase more please add $2 to each frag to cover each thermos. Each frag will be double bagged also. I include the heat pack or ice pack for free.
Box will be lined in Styrofoam also. Corals are guaranteed. ANY doa must be time stamped / photographed within 4 hours of arrival to receive refunds! You can combine and I will pay the difference!
Please PM me to offer zipcode as USPS Express is usually next day to allot of places but some won’t qualify. I will check your zip or you can check vs mine which is 19512. I can ONLY ship this coming Monday! I am going to be away the rest of the week on business. So again, I can only ship this coming Monday for a Tuesday delivery. After that the soonest I will be able to ship again will be on October 7th!
Thanks Spankey!

forddna

Discount for purchasing multiples??

I'm interested in the green Yuma, 8 polyp frag of the pink palys, and the "two mature plus 4 babies of this paly".
Also, are the pink palys really as deep of a color as they show in the photo? What lighting is that under? I just want to be sure I'm not buying something I already own.

spankey

Spider total shipping would be $30
The corals are true color under T5's only NO halides.
Forddna The small paly frag might be sale pending however. Someone is offering to send payment. I will let you know if they do NOT.

spankey

Sorry forgot to mention your question about a discount for multiples. If you take more than 3 I will knock $20 off the total price! So that is 4 and one is ends up practically free.

spankey

Sorry forgot to mention your question about a discount for multiples. If you take more than 3 I will knock $20 off the total price! So that is 4 and one ends up practically free.
I do have feedback in both live and equipment however you would have to search for it as it's only one thread!
Thanks

forddna

Okay then. Gimme one of each of the softies:
1 Yuma
1 20 head pinks
1 "20 plus of these zoas"
1 "2 adults plus 4 babies" or whatever

Shipping to 33540 Fedex or UPS. USPS does not guarantee overnight here.

spiderwoman

Originally Posted by spankey
http:///forum/post/2770691
Spider total shipping would be $30
The corals are true color under T5's only NO halides.
Forddna The small paly frag might be sale pending however. Someone is offering to send payment. I will let you know if they do NOT.
I'll take them, PM me your PayPal info please.

spankey

I have had allot of PMs for these and I need to be clear they are not sold until payment has been sent. I can't promise commitment to anyone until payment has been sent. I have had roughly 6 pms on these and still have not heard back from anyone.
So please feel free if interested pm away!
Thanks
Spankey

spankey

All PM's have been replied too and as of 3pm eastern NO funds have been confirmed.
Still available.
All of it.

forddna

How much for:
Every piece, shipped to 33540 (fedex or ups only)
or
Everything but the SPS, shipped.
Thank you.

forddna

I'm leaving for several hours, so if I don't reply, it's not because I flaked out. I have someone who wants to split the package with me locally, so please let me (us) know. :)

spankey

UPS By 12 pm is $60
UPS at end of day would not recommend for sps is $55
At this point I have soooo many pms I don't know who is serious and who isn't. I can't promise anyone anything again until I receive payment.
I have another person who is not posting publicly that wants everything too.
Thanks
Spankey

spiderwoman

If someone wants everything, go ahead and sell the SPS too. If they are not serious, then I'll take them. Easier for you to do just one package.

spankey

Nothing has been paid for yet. TO me they are still available until a payment has been made.
It doesn't bother me to sell one sale of multiple. Either way don't worry if the guy who offered to buy everything doesn't get back to me I will update the thread.
Spank.

spankey

1 frag of pink palys are sold.
2 left one small one and another 20 plus polyp
Also palys are sold which are the last photo.
Payment has been sent