Some large fishtanks and equipment for sale located in PA, everything must go!

dmschiff

Would like more info on the 165 and 90 gal. , a refugium and a heater. Any pictures? Where is she located?????????

krazyk

I got a response and here it is :
I am located in Downingtown PA which is about 35 minutes west of Philadelphia. I want to sell it right away.
What I am doing, is anyone who is interested, pay via Pay Pal and then come to pick up. I am getting a tremendous response so I will tell you as I've told everyone else, the stuff is in great condition and whoever pays the money first is the person that I will sell the equipment to. So, if you are truly interested, you can email back or as some people are doing, they are just sending the money directly to my Pay Pal account.
With the price that I am selling the equipment for, it will not take long to sell.
For payment to my Pay Pal acccount log on to Paypal and then my email address for payment is:
ninacatagnus@verizon.net

[hr]
I dunno about anyone else, But I dont pay for stuff that I am going to pick up until I get there..
If anyone buys, let us know whats up and its for real..
Personally I smell something funny.....

tmcelveen

FYI the calcium monitor, salinity monitor, uv sterilizers, and coral plugs and tools have been sold.
Nina explained to me her situation. She had a business (www.fisheybizness.com) and for personal reasons she's selling the business, therefore she's selling the equipment they had for their store.
Everything seems legit to me (I have been wrong before) but I will let you guys know how everything comes out.

bessycerka

I asked to have her ship the MH's, and she didn't want to. But today I got an e mail asking if I was still interested? I just e mailed her again.

ynotme4886

I took both pendants....the mrc skimmer and the filstar with the uv sterilizer. (picked up locally)
Very nice lady and easy to deal with..... has some good stuff left too and great prices
~Ynot

spankey

Here is a photo of the 220
I am waiting for photos of the 165 and the 90. Mind you this is when they were stocked. They are empty now.

zanclus

I Saw the Tanks Yesterday and let me tell you If I had an extra 1500 that 220 would have been in my truck. It is well worth over 5 grand ( closer to 10 if you ask me) .Custom stand and canopy Professionally built wilth all the fixins ... Good luck Nina

spankey

Yeah for $1500 that includes the custom made canopy, stand and three 400w pendants with sliders on them, plus the built in fans in the canopy. The tank alone is close to the package price.
If I had the cash I would buy it too, but when I got it home the WIFE WOULD KILL ME!!!!!

bessycerka

Originally Posted by tmcelveen
Hey Ken, is that you?
Yes it is. Howz it all going? I just spoke to Nina on the phone, all the locals in her area bought all the lighting.

ynotme4886

I saw the 220 today...it was empty and ready to go. Really nice setup.... Hope whoever buys it knows a few strong guys to help carry it.
Its well worth the price.... the canopy setup is amazing
Ynot

tmcelveen

Originally Posted by bessycerka
Yes it is. Howz it all going? I just spoke to Nina on the phone, all the locals in her area bought all the lighting.

Going good! Tell me what you're looking for...I've got a bunch of MH stuff laying around.
~Travis

bessycerka

Looking for 250 watt mogul pendant with a good ballast. I want it to experiment with the Iwasaki 6,500's. Also looking for 150 watt pendants, with ballasts, mogul or DE. What do you have lying around, I can use retro stuff if I have to.

tmcelveen

Originally Posted by bessycerka
Looking for 250 watt mogul pendant with a good ballast. I want it to experiment with the Iwasaki 6,500's. Also looking for 150 watt pendants, with ballasts, mogul or DE. What do you have lying around, I can use retro stuff if I have to.
Ken, email me t_mcelveen@comcast.net and I'll let you know what all I've got. I don't want to steal Nina's thread (and I don't check SWF.com a lot).
~Travis

dmschiff

I love that 220, but am sooo afraid I couldn't handle it. ( not sure I have the knowledge or the pocket) What "goodies" are included? Can anyone with a 220 tell me a ball park figure of the monthly cost to maintain it?