some more new corals

attml

Mike,
They look good!! Where did you get them? Locally or online? You have been filling that tank pretty well! Do you have any full tank shots? Thanks!
Mark

m.rogers

mark
they are local and are from the guy i got my ca reactor from as for the full tank shot i don't have any up to date. you will have to stop by and take a look and pick up some frags when some of the things get biger but there are some that can be fraged now.the frags that you gave me at the meeting are all great but one didn't not make it the day after i put it in it bleached(the one that was thin) how are the little frag i gave you doing.
mike

attml

Hey Mike,
The frags seem to be doing well so far! I have some Heliopora I meant to bring for you at the meeting. We will have to get together soon. Maybe we can work it out for you to stop by and check out my new fuge too! Take care!!
Mark

nm reef

Nice looking additions...attml...when you go visit take your camera. No offense m.rogers...but ... well a better quality pic would be nice....in any case feed them frags and let 'em grow because you've been added to my frag list.:D
That is if I haven't made ya mad!!:mad:

m.rogers

where you talking to me
LOL you didn't say anything that i didn't say in the post as for your frag list you sould look in on your post more (sad but true) you will find your anser there.
mike