Some more new pics!!

blemmy_guy

We have a local fish store, nut i also come up to Wet/Pets in Norman and that other lfs on Flood street, cant remember the name. And my favorite is in OKC on N. Macarthur called Aquarium Concepts.
And Crazyzeus1 isnt flowermound just south of Foert worth?? Ive heard of it just cant remember for sure where it is. Anyway thanx to you all for looking!! Todd

ithorian_r

yeah i go to wetpets as well. they are fairly new and i like to give them business. i love aquarium concepts for freshwater. it just seems in the last few years their saltwater has progressively gotten worse. have u ever been to the reef shop off meridian and I-40? i like them as well, great coral selection.
oh and flowermound is north of fort worth/arlington. if you go down I-35w u run right into it.

snipe

Nice pics. I love super maroon tomato clown lol. I cant wait to have a tank that big.

blemmy_guy

ithorian_r said:
yeah i go to wetpets as well. they are fairly new and i like to give them business. i love aquarium concepts for freshwater. it just seems in the last few years their saltwater has progressively gotten worse. have u ever been to the reef shop off meridian and I-40? i like them as well, great coral selection.
They have a new owner ( the past 2 yrs) thats probly why, and im actually going to OKC today and someone told me about that place on meridian, said its right by Whitewater?? ANyway im going to look it up. Thanx Todd

carshark

Originally Posted by Snipe
Nice pics. I love super maroon tomato clown lol. I cant wait to have a tank that big.

the tomato is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumping:

snipe

Yeah he is. And a not so normal color for a tamato. There usually dark orange with a maroon spot (not the cinnimon) but that one is maroon all over like a maroon and white clown.

d0ch0liday

Whats Dante going to do with out..........Randy???.......hmmmmm i do not know maybe get sacked or maybe this will be his game face :help:

jayc

Originally Posted by Snipe
Me too! Beatiful pics as always blemmy!
Josh

blemmy_guy

Hes actually a cinamon clown.And yep hes a Big one!! He bites y finger when im feeding them sometimes!! But thanx to all of you for looking!! And dont worry about Dante, hes bigger than most the players on your team anyway!

snipe

I figured it might be from the dark coloring but I have never seen a cinnamon with such dark coloring all over. The ones I have seen usually have a spot.

blemmy_guy

Hes slowly over time just got darker and darker! Hes a great fish! Had it about 1 yr now, haas grown a lot! Todd