Some new additions!

harlequinnut

I've had this majestic angel for over a year maybe two. He almost died from ick and popeye a while ago when my tank got infected, now he's back and better than ever. :joy: :cheer:

harlequinnut

I got this harlequin for 39.99 at about 3". He's curently in the 20g qt right now. I plan to add him to the 150 in another couple of months. As some of you may know, my harlequin tusk that I had for 3 years died a couple of months ago, he measured in at 7" when he died.

harlequinnut

Originally posted by jwtrojan44
Nice selection of fish! How did the PB tang react to the henis?

Alot of chasing at first, it's been much better now with some occasional chasing. Sometimes the henis even follow the pbt around as if trying to clean the pbt, and he would chase them off!

harlequinnut

These green star polyps have really taken off since I got it. They spread very fast. I broke the original piece into 3 and they're all doing great.

mongoose

:joy: Thanks for the Majestic pictures! How big is he? and what does he eat? What kind of temprement does he have with the other fishs?

scubagirl

Hi, I see that you have a powder blue tang. Are they really "difficult" like the SWF website says? What is your experience?

offshore80

Sorry to here about your tusk... That hurts. Very good looking fish. the colors really pop. Keep up the good work. As we all know that it is!

harlequinnut

Originally posted by Mongoose
:joy: Thanks for the Majestic pictures! How big is he? and what does he eat? What kind of temprement does he have with the other fishs?

He's about 4-5" and he gets along fine with all the other fish. He did harass the 3 henis at first but it's much better now. I feed him a mix diet of brine, mysis, angel formula, krill and nori.

harlequinnut

Originally posted by ScubaGirl
Hi, I see that you have a powder blue tang. Are they really "difficult" like the SWF website says? What is your experience?

They are not that difficult to keep but they are ick magnets as are most tangs but the PBT is one of the worst when it comes to ick. They are also quite aggressive so compatibility should be research before introducing him to your tank, also they need at least a 125 gallon tank to keep him happy long term.

harlequinnut

Originally posted by clownsRcoo
hey nice fish, how does your maroon get along with those other fish?

The maroon gets along fine with all the other fish. He's not quite as aggressive as his reputation says he is. Knowing what fish he is or isn't compatible to helps.

harlequinnut

Originally posted by Offshore80
Sorry to here about your tusk... That hurts. Very good looking fish. the colors really pop. Keep up the good work. As we all know that it is!

Thanks Offshore80! :)