Some New Sps At Night.

sskram

If there are any suggestions of a good digital camera for the shots that we all take of corals, I would love some heads up! My cam takes terrible pics! I am in the market for maybe a sony? Is the memory sticks interchangeable? Here are some pics I took tonight. The new sps adapted well with in a few hours.

sskram

Originally posted by SSKRAM
If there are any suggestions of a good digital camera for the shots that we all take of corals, I would love some heads up! My cam takes terrible pics! I am in the market for maybe a sony? Is the memory sticks interchangeable? Here are some pics I took tonight. The new sps adapted well with in a few hours.

mlm

I recently got a Nikon coolpix 4500 and am very plesed with it. It takes great macro pics which is very important if your looking to take pics of your tank. I will attach a macro that I took.

sskram

Originally posted by Lebowski
what kind of camera?

I have a sony 450 cam. I would like to get a sony camera, one that can use the same memory stick maybe? I cant take macro shots, and I dont have a flash, or wide angle lens.

sskram

Originally posted by Lebowski
what kind of camera?

I have a sony 450 cam. I would like to get a sony camera, one that can use the same memory stick maybe? I cant take macro shots, and I dont have a flash, or wide angle lens.