Some of my beautiful fish ! Warning Photo Heavy.

mandy111

First off no editing program. I have to confess I am a horrid photography. & shirty camera. So emailed a local photography club & opened our house to who ever wanted to practice photography on underwater creatures. The club set up a little comp for best coral pic fish pic etc. so in exchange for some red wine & cheese we got sent the winners of each category to keep. Some of the cameras were worth more that our whole set up so I honestly can't tell you what camera they used. :) But they did get some stunning shots.

Bryce E

Umm yeah. I'd say. Can someone say magazine worthy!? Dang. I'm going to report your photos for being way too bad A$$. Lol

mandy111

Keep your eye on those blue tangs, it looks like they have ICH.
Thats actually specks floating in the water & on glass, can assure you they do not have any ich. We have had them for 15 months when that photo taken and they are about 13cm and healthy as. But thank you i understand why you thought so.

mandy111

Good, Mandarin Dragonet is unbelievable with the coral next to it.
yes that my fav too. That photo plus a couple of others got picked up by Maxspect for their international promotions program, i have seen them use it a few times. We were really excited.
Thank you everyone for lovely comments, I will pass onto the photographer in question. He will be pleased you like them
We have actually asked him back to take some more of the new build, as these were taken in the old tank. The new tank is all Starfire lead free glass so wondering how the new pics will turn out. Will be interesting.

mandy111

They are probably all the same fish you guys have just used a super good photographer is all. I suppose it makes all of us appreciate the reality of just how beautiful these creatures we own are.

kopczynski

These pictures are amazing, the copperband and the madarin look gorgeous and my favorite might be the one with the two blue tangs, i cant chose!

mandy111

Hubby actually thought about blowing them up ( pictures not fish. ). & selling at markets around for peoples walls. ! We sold the two blues shortly after pics. They were getting very large but still had great colour. We were lucky a lot of blues lose their colour as they get larger. I miss them.