Some oldies...12 gal nano

bigpete

Here are some shots of my 12 gal from last summer. Sad to say, the power went out one day in august, and the entire tank died out within a matter of days! Anyway, I know they are old shots, but its sunday and i'm wayyyy bored. enjoy

FTS

no flash

blasto

clown (rip) w/zoos

paintballer768

I really like this tank for some reason, looks like a really nice wall. Youve got MHs on that bad boy, set it back up!!

bigpete

same tank, different set up. as of now, ive kept a RBTA with a pair of perculas and a royal gramma that WONT come out lol. I'll post pics when i find some time.
before everyone freaks out....
I know keeping a RBTA (or any anemone) in a 12 gal seems rediculous...but...its been in my tank for almost 7 months and has been doing great! I can't bring myself to remove it. It hasnt grown out of control as of yet, but we'll see what happens.
thanks for the comments!

paintballer768

Originally Posted by bigpete
http:///forum/post/2499673
same tank, different set up. as of now, ive kept a RBTA with a pair of perculas and a royal gramma that WONT come out lol. I'll post pics when i find some time.
before everyone freaks out....
I know keeping a RBTA (or any anemone) in a 12 gal seems rediculous...but...its been in my tank for almost 7 months and has been doing great! I can't bring myself to remove it. It hasnt grown out of control as of yet, but we'll see what happens.
thanks for the comments!
Your lighting and paras are good, then go for it. Ever thought of keeping a small sps colony or something along those lines in there?

bigpete

Originally Posted by paintballer768
http:///forum/post/2499677
Your lighting and paras are good, then go for it. Ever thought of keeping a small sps colony or something along those lines in there?
in fact i did...i had planned on starting with something simple (birdsnest most likely), just to get my feet wet. the only problem is that i'm so busy with school, work, and tour that i tried to keep things simple. i've always wanted to keep a pair of percs with a RBTA, and thus far its been a cake walk. i plan on doing a 12 gal (or smaller!) sps w/ zoos only tank sometime in the near future, probably after i graduate in may.