Some pics for ya!

jimi

Seems to have worked, when you go there just click on to "My Photos", thanks to Mr.Salty for helping me with the posting.

Nice tank.. There looks like no algea on the sand at all, THATS GREAT! How do you do it? by the way where are you from in pa

blutang

Very nice man........I liked the pic of your Powder Blue tearing up the clip.....looks just like mine at feeding time :)

jess

WOW :eek:
How did you make it look so good. I would really like to make my tank look like that.
[ December 07, 2001: Message edited by: Jess ]

jimi

Bobthewizard I keep my water very clean and the amount of live rock and dsb help control the algae along with snails and hermits.I am from around Wilkes-barre.

jess

Originally posted by jimi:
<STRONG>Bobthewizard I keep my water very clean and the amount of live rock and dsb help control the algae along with snails and hermits.I am from around Wilkes-barre.</STRONG>
About how many snails and how many crabs do you have. If you don't know, guess

jimi

About a dozen snails,2 dozen hermits, and 2 emerald crabs. I dont count on them to keep it clean low nitrates and low phosphates help alot.

mr . salty

I like your Emperor.How long has he been in his "changing" phase???Mine is just starting to show horizontal lines.Yours looks as though it's almost compleate.

jimmyjam

Very nice clean. How did you get the fish to stay still for the pictures? ;)Everytime I take some pictures I have blurs instead of fish. My Emperor is just about finish, love when they start the chaning the colors are way to cool.

jimi

Steve my emperor has been changing for about 9 months and still has along way to go. Jimmyjam I took many pictures to get some good ones, like you said they wont stay still. You can delete unwanted pictures with a digital camera so you can keep taking them until you get good ones. I just added a nice leather and some xenia which I will post.

jess

Originally posted by jimi:
<STRONG>You should be able to see them at http://photos.yahoo.com/jctphotos</STRONG>
I love the color of your tank. I just wanted to know what bulbs I can use to achive that? I only have 4 Flouresent now. And good god, your coraline looks sweet. How do you to it Jimi?
:(

big dave

The Auriga butterfly doesn't bother corals? There is a guy who comes into the LFS I work at that keeps a Mertensii Butterfly in a Reef. I'm really surprised by all the people that successfully keep butterflies in a reef. BTW, Great tank! The only tank I own with that much coralline is my 10 gallon!

jimi

The bulbs I have in now are 2 actinic and one 50/50 all are 110 vho. I am adding another 50/50 this week. The coraline just seems to spread like wild fire. It loves current and I dose kalk every night. The butterfly ,knock on wood, has not bothered any corals yet.

jimi

By the way my dsb is completely southdown sand and varies in depth from 2 to 4 1/2 towards the back.I am trying to attach a pic of my leather and some xenia, if it does not show up it is now at my pics site.

daisywb

Amazing setup! :eek:) The rocks, corals, and fish all look so healthy and happy. The pic of your Emperor is really spectacular. I've never seen one in the middle of changing colors before! Thanks for sharing!