Some pics of my corals....

jhebi

Originally Posted by rbrockm1
in your fouth pic what is that mushroom thing
Caribean mushroom....thats what they say in their site.

ghettotang

Hey nice tank so far. Is this the tank without the sand bed that I see your coral healty. How are you keep the nutrient for the coral. Like the level of the calcium, mag, stro, and the iodine. Please let know so that I know what I need to do when I set up my 125g tank.
Thanx
Jay

jhebi

Originally Posted by GhettoTang
Hey nice tank so far. Is this the tank without the sand bed that I see your coral healty. How are you keep the nutrient for the coral. Like the level of the calcium, mag, stro, and the iodine. Please let know so that I know what I need to do when I set up my 125g tank.
Thanx
Jay
yes it is, but i have little sand on the right and left back for the wrasses....
everything seems to doing well, i dose b-ionic supplement 1 n 2 as need it....

jhebi

Originally Posted by murph145
lookin very nice! nice colorful corals keep up the good work!
Thanks murphy coming from you is a compliment...maybe in 30 years it will look gorgeous as yours.....

fishkiller

Sweet!
You should be proud, you have some real nice pieces, especially that Blastomusa in the 1st pic. MAN that thing is nice! How much did you pay for that? BTW- To answer rbrockm1, if you are talking about the pink/tan coral with the polyps extended, that would be a toadstool leather. Well, at least that's one of the most common names for em. Also, I would pick that sucker off that rock before it shades your pretty zoo's and shrooms. That thing will get HUGE! Anyway, nice pieces man.

jhebi

Originally Posted by fishkiller
Sweet!
You should be proud, you have some real nice pieces, especially that Blastomusa in the 1st pic. MAN that thing is nice! How much did you pay for that? BTW- To answer rbrockm1, if you are talking about the pink/tan coral with the polyps extended, that would be a toadstool leather. Well, at least that's one of the most common names for em. Also, I would pick that sucker off that rock before it shades your pretty zoo's and shrooms. That thing will get HUGE! Anyway, nice pieces man.

Thanks, the blasto i got it for $30.00 and it has like 7 heads....
i know the toad is so small now, that they are all together, later i will move when it grows....

fishkiller

$30??????????!!!!!!!!!! You got an awesome deal on that. Just to let you know, the companies who supply the retailers with those corals pay more than $30 for that coral, in most cases. Amazing!

jhebi

Originally Posted by fishkiller
$30??????????!!!!!!!!!! You got an awesome deal on that. Just to let you know, the companies who supply the retailers with those corals pay more than $30 for that coral, in most cases. Amazing!
Yeah i know, but this lady that i know she is very kind and give me massive discounts, if she can. This blasto was there for about almost a month, so i told her that nobody wanted for $50.00, so i asked her if she wanted for $30.00 so she sold it....i bought a neon green favia or brain for $30.00 as well, and i frag it because it was 2 big, so i have 5 pieces from that frag.

jhebi

New pics of my tank, after a couple lost of frags and small clam, eveything seems to be doing well now and zoas are starting to open up....i was having problem with my Koralias 2. Return both of them and they will send me a new one.......They were giving strage voltage (shock in my tank), i got shocked like 10 times, more like tingling sensation.....