Some pics of my reef - comment/criticisms wanted

rbrockm1

Originally Posted by paulcoates
And this guy just came back out
is that a feather duster and if so, what kind

puffer32

Originally Posted by ugluk
LOL I live in King of Prussia and was going to go to the Frazer zoo on Saturday to check it out. Any other good places in the area you could lead me too? I got season tix, cant imagine a guy coming into our stadium with a dallass jersey and not hearing anything.

Frazer zoo has a very small SW section, very few fish but afew nice tanks coral tanks. Mike is the guy who runs that department, and he was the best lfs ever! He really knows his stuff

There is a a good place in lancaster, its actually in york pa, That fish place. Alittle haul for you, but well worth it. i liked the Hidden reef, but it burned down right before i moved here, maybe its back, not sure.

puffer32

Originally Posted by BSchaible
Puffer, I too am an Eagles fan here in Texas and I too went to the game on Xmas day. I've been going to that horrible place known as Texas Stadium for the last 5 years to see the birds place. I was also decked out in all eagles gear along with three other friends and didnt get heckled for the first time!! The other years have been different though...get a couple drinks in those guys and they won't leave you alone!! Just thought I'd share!!
NFC East champs once again!!
I understand the new stadium is going to be very nice, no lines to get into the mens room, bigger snack stands etc.
Go EAGLES!!!!

paulcoates

Originally Posted by rbrockm1
is that a feather duster and if so, what kind
I am noyt 100% but I think it is a Hawaiin Feather Duster. It's Maroon/Purple and Yellowish Green