some pics of my tank

chadman

thanks guys, the tank has been up for about a year and a half...it looks better in person too, i haven't mastered the whole digital camera thing

chadman

Originally Posted by murph145
lookin good thats quite a bit of pompom xenia!
i like your yellow fiji leather!
yeah the xenia grows great in my tank!! thanks though murph, after seeing those pics of your tank my tank looks like a beginners tank...i am striving for your tank....haha

chadman

lookin good thats quite a bit of pompom xenia!
i like your yellow fiji leather!

for about six months now xenia has actually been growing on the back on the leather...it doesn't bother the leather at all though...both do well

murph145

wow interesting that they can grow like that... just becareful that it cant take over the leather...
i just got my first piece of xenia a few weeks ago and i must say its one of my favorite corals right now... its the pulsing elongata type but very cool to watch kinda mezmorizing!
thanks for ur liking of my tank it looks like ur well on ur way to having an awesome reef tank!

chadman

right when the lights go off it sucks in its heads...but then after an hour or so usually it all opens back up and pulses in the moon lights...

chadman

babyb had to drop your two sense...i guess the xenia is so overwhelming that you overlook the tang...don't worry it is on its way out in about a month...it has been fine and health since it has been in there though...it eats like a champ daily...

murph145

im not the tang police thats y i dont say anything lol but yeah tangs always seem happier in bigger tanks but seems like chadmans got it figured out already

chadman

im not the tang police thats y i dont say anything lol but yeah tangs always seem happier in bigger tanks but seems like chadmans got it figured out already

haha i was going to drop a tang police line but decided against it...haha