Some random shots...

kzoo

Originally Posted by fedukeford
flame angle
Man that look like a fish that someone posted that cost 15k.

sleasia

Nice pics JohnnyBolt...is that puffer dancing with the devil in the blue dress? :hilarious

puffer9006

hows your puffer doing with the shrimp. i want the same puffer i want a male though. aleast i think yours is female cant really tell.

jonny bolt

Ya, I dont know what mine is...I nevah really bothered to find out. Maybe I should, interesting.
All I know is its a pretty good Puff
Kind of like a little doggy lol. It watches me as much as I watch it. It knows whats goin'...pretty neat.
Does well with the CBS so far. I got the shrimp pretty big, probably almost full size....I cant imagine it getting any bigger. When I introduced it, I placed it on the sand, I didnt drop it in like food. When Puffahzz first saw it, he did the double take and swam near it twice, probably thinking it looked somewhat yummy. But once he realized tha Shrimp meant business, he never bothered to even look at it again. The CBS has also molted recently, and it made out fine. So I see no reason to think there will be a prob in the future. Alteast for now things are great.
Actually, now that I think about it, several weeks ago I was feeding the gang some krill......I reached in and hand fed the CBS, and when Puffahzz saw it with a piece of krill, he tried to steal it away! He didnt go after the shrimp, he pecked at the krill it was holding a few times, then swam off to find his own. i guess he realized he wasnt going to get it away