Some shots of my 225 show tank

jayc

Wow!! Thats one awesome tank!! Keep them a coming. And can u post a fish list?
-Josh

tang_fame

Thanks for the compliment. My Fish list includes (I'm done with buying fish for now and my focus will be corals)...here are some more shots
Tangs:
Vlamingi
Yellow x 3
Sohal
Purple
Naso
Blue (Hippo)
Scopas
Triggers:
Niger Trigger
Bluethroat Trigger
Pinktail
Misc:
Rabbitfish x 2
Mandarin Dragonet - Green
Mandarin Dragonet - Spotted
Eel:
Snowflake
A few of gobies, chromis, damsels

jayc

Dude, your tank is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! So all your tangs get along? In what order did you add them?
-Josh

tang_fame

They all get along fairly well. I have plenty of hiding spaces and open swimming space. The shoal will chase sometimes (oddly mostly chased my lawnmower benny) but no major harm. I've only had to remove my power blue as the Sohal would chase and attack him constantly. I have him in my QT and he's doing well, but unfortunatley I maynot be able to add him to the main tank again. I added the Sohal last and he was rather small at the time. That seems to make a difference. :jumping:

BTW, forgot to add the two maroon clowns to my list...the larger one is quite fiesty...likes to knock things over but is cool as long as he has an anenome. The two clowns have produced fry several times but it becomes fish/coral food quickly after hactching

tang_fame

Originally Posted by strager
Awesome tank. How long you set it up?

Its been over a year and a half...lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
, pain, sweat, tears
and lessons learned :notsure: . Now that I have it pretty stable...it practically runs itself and I can sit back and enjoy!
:happyfish

fatcats

thats beutiful how do those tunze ( i think that them ) work for you
i was thinking about getting one for my 95
Awsome corals, fish and tank

hot883

Very Nice indeed. Not very many people understand tangs. When you do, you really do. Some people struggle and struggle.
If I have to explain that statement, you didn't need to know.
Barry