Some tank shots

greenwolf52

looking really good...i see you're adding some fish soon. don't think i need to tell you bc it looks like you have the hang of reefkeeping, but 4 semi-large fish like that all at once can potentially be a problem...be careful.
also...do you have a toad fish in your reef?

king4345

I did at one time have a toad fish. Luckily for me the fish from SWF are rather small. Ususally they don't cause a lot of spike. I currently only have 3 fish in there anyway...
Sump pics:

clsimons29

I see that you have the loc-lines through the back of your tank. Did you order your tank like that? And does drilling through the back like that cause any structural issues with a tank? I'm working on designing and ordering a new 72"Lx36"dx25"xH tank and was going to run pipe up the back from a bottom cutout but I like how you did it as long as it wouldn't create a weakness in the glass. Any info would be appreciated.

king4345

The tank manufacture will drill the tank for you. Most tanksa re over constructed to begin with. This tank has 1/2 thick glass. I have not noticed anything out of the ordinary to make me think it has structural issues... Either way you choose to do it will work fine. The angel was in time out until I could get him to the LFS. Turns out he was a nipper... The sump is a DIY project. Thanks for the comments.