some thursday night pics 180

murph145

thanks for the replies everyone!

warlock king thanks i dont frag too often i just like letting things grow out and stuff but once in a while... tank had a lil setback the last month due to an alkalinity drop a few things died but nothing too important too me... so things slowed down but are now pickin back up
isistius

saltnoob.... tell me about it lol thats when i was thinkin of fraggin and sellin frags but too much effort in shipping and too many other issues with people recieving them properly so i gave up on that and plus it does look better without lol
gatorwpb... 180 is a nice sized tank keeps me happy if anything next time id go 30" deep instead of 24"
peef... digitydash was right the first is my multi colored acan subenchinata thats just a close up of the colony its mainly green but the edges where it grows are orange... and the other is my 14" blue spotted squamosa clam a very fast grower and nice center piece in my opinion.
groupergenius... lol u can ask maybe they will sell but all housing prices out here are falling fast anyways! heres a break down on my tank:
180G lee mar flat polished euro tank
3 - Phoenix 14K 250W HQI bulbs in PFO pendants and pfo HQI ballast
30G sump
ASM-G4 skimmer with mesh mod
Turbo twist 18W UV
MRC-CR2 calcium reactor with 10lb CO2 tank
Pan world 100px-x return pump
Oceans Motion 4 way for random flow hooked up to a Sequence Dart pump
Seio 1500
Seio 820
JBJ auto top off system with Kalk water
Via Aqua cc-50 chiller
phosban reactor
2 bags of chemi-pure carbon
200lbs of LS
225lbs of LR
35-40x's flow in tank
run cheato in sump
200micron filter sock
bullitr... yeah my moms always had vettes nice car for sure... i just turned 29 too and always wanted a car so got rid of my dodge truck since i still have anotehr truck...ur tank is lookin very nice!!! give it some time they will grow in nicely and nice house BTW!
cubsfan ur more than welcome to stop on by anytime ur here!!!

murph145

hey bullitr ur close to me anyways i live in simi valley so u can swing on by and get frags when u want

murph145

well for the most part i dont go to LFS's anymore... i get a few things here and there but rarely now.... for the last year and a few months i mainly go to directly to the wholesalers down at LAX where they import the livestock too and ship from there around the country... i mainly go to Walt Smiths place on sundays and pick stuff then... i usually go like once a month now and see what they got but its a huge place u could spend all ur money in with an empty tank but its wholesaler prices...obviously not open to the public u need a resale liscence and open a dba to make it happen and there are minumums too

bullitr

Originally Posted by murph145
hey bullitr ur close to me anyways i live in simi valley so u can swing on by and get frags when u want
i will hold you for that ...when can i see you tank just for me to drool?

murph145

Originally Posted by Mach03InFront
hey murph is something missing on right side (front?)
hmmm what do u mean?>?> the only thing i used to have in the right side front was a yellow devils finger leather that had gotten really big and i had it for like 2.5 years.... it all the sudden shrivelled up and died within a few days i have no idea why??
i have since replaced it with the toadstool in the full tank pic and i moved the orange monti rock up in the rock work somewhat since i had a purple poccilopora die after an alk swing so i moved it in the rock works so it will color up more
bullitr... pm me whenever u want ur more than welcome to swing on by