some times I wonder what I'm doing!

d-man

so I started with a 29g with a hob skimmer and filter and some nice power heads. At first I was so happy with my 1 rock in a beautiful bed of sand and a cuc to watch. I had no clue how amazing it was that I could get pre-cycled everything from my roommate at the time. Things progressed inside the tank until I had to move and then the tank was at a friends house for 6mth. I moved in with my brother and started looking at his 90g, 50g, and 10g planted tanks and got motivated to start upping my game a little so to speak. I got a hob overflow, and put in a 10 fuge, and things where rocking. It was so good I did not have any room left in the tank. Over time I got a 40g and a 50g free. I drilled them and built a stand. I'm not so good at planning ahead so I've just been figuring it out as I go........ we needless to say things have not been going so well, I'm not going to go into all the little problems because that's part of the fun, but just now when I was changing some plumbing I broke the seal on one of my bulkheads to one tank
defiantly not part of the fun
. I think I'm gong to take everything a stick it all in my 50 until I can sort some of these projects out and fix this tank..... you know (thinking as I go now) the tank is pretty scratched up (that's why it was free) and now that it's in I don't like it so much so I think I'm just going to get rid of it......... ya that's it I don't want that tank anyway.