some updated pics of my tank

murph145

i got the camera figured out i think .... this is the clearest shot ive ever taken most the time they are blurry so im kinda happy on the close up :yes:

speg

those look like good pics.. what kinda camera you gotta use for those ? (im looking to buy)

murph145

thanks for the compliments..... um its an olympus 545 d series it has 4 megapix and 4 optical 3 digital zoom....
i just think i need to play around with it more but the pics are starting to come out better.... i think alot of it has to do with having a steady hand.... it cost like $200 at best buy
yeah it seems like my tank is doin pretty good.... i just recently got into the corals since i got my new lights like 6 weeks back.... and now i already want to upgrade them again and get 2 MH's but well see .... i need to go back to vegas and win some more money.... :)
being new to the corals im always worried that things are guna die
and i hate worrying about that.... but i just try to keep on top of things and hope everything goes smooth ....

blemmy_guy

Very nice Murph!! Im really impressed with how healthy it all looks, keep up with what ever your doing, its working!
todd