Someone please help!! Stringy substance

bragru

I have this stringy substance that has begun to appear after lights have been on for about and hour. Every morning the stringy suff has gone what looks like completly away. Can someone please tell me what this is and how in the world can I get rid of it.
Tank is 75 days old.
Has cycled.
Ammonia 0
Trates 0
Trites 0
pH 8.3
Salinity 1.023
12 hermits
Coral (4 little pieces) stressed
Please help!!!!!!!

bigarn

it could be the mucous web of vermetid snails ... they use it to trap food particles.

bragru

Is this snail visable? Did'nt buy one. Have heard of a worm that puts out a web then draws it back in but this stuff just forms all over the substrate, than the rocks and then disapears at night. Oh, by the way, webby stuff appears after lights are on for about 4 hours not one hour. So light does something to promote it.

bragru

Yes to corals, little bit of zoo's & two small rocks with mushrooms. Sorry but have no way of posting pics. It looks just like floating spider webs without the geometric configurations. Like cotton candy. Sort of.

bragru

It could be from coral but it is all over the substrate where the light can get to. Does not exist under over hangs. So it is growing from the bottom & the reef. Thanks for any help identifying.