Sooooo, King Kong, Whos Seen It?

cartman101

Originally Posted by JacknJill
well, if you didnt like it, what kind of movies DO you like?
Guys remember!? He's puffer24/7! He likes to give everyone hard times. Oh i think he likes those disney animated movies

tome

Originally Posted by Birdy
I went and saw it at a VIP room at a cinemark theater, Leather reclining seats in a private theater that seats about 50 people. A full bar to order from and a waiter that brings you food and drinks during the movie, very good appetizers and free refills on soda, and a private bathroom very close so you don't miss much. The ONLY way to see King Kong. I thought it was a great movie, sure it was a bit sappy in a few parts and they could have cut a few parts, but it was fun and you certainly get your money's worth.
As a former zookeeper, I think they did a fantastic job with making the Gorilla very realistic.

if it was a real VIP room it would of had a tv in the bathroom so you really didnt miss anything. lol But did the BR have tv?

puffer24/7

Originally Posted by Cartman101
Guys remember!? He's puffer24/7! He likes to give everyone hard times. Oh i think he likes those disney animated movies

thats not very nice, i have changed my ways

lovethesea

I thought the effects on Kong were great. I loved his eyes. They really showed feelings when they created that. His fur was great too. Very real looking.

cichlidfor

Originally Posted by Cartman101

Hey look whos the one with the animated picture buddy.
:help: :help: :help: :help: Cartman101 :help: :help: :help:

jr2857

awesome movie it was. (like yoda). t rex fight with kong, favorite part it was. killed by indians, i do not like

cheapfish1

i have to agree with puffer it sucked. Half the times the CG looked like a little kid drew them. Ill give them credit on king kong himself but the backgrounds sucked. The stupid dinasours were terribly modeled. It may have been good if it was a half hour long. I wanted a refund and i got in for free.

millerman

have not seen the movie but i can tell you all DO NOT BUY any of THE XBOX KONG GAMES total suck fest the controls suck plus you can not really even be killed in the game total waste of money :mad: