Sorry, have to show-off

tampashane

So I was at a lfs and watched a supplier bring in this anemone and knew I had to have it. I asked the lady what kind it was knowing myself what it was and she said she wasnt sure. I was like listen I have a GBTA and a clown that wont host what do u think about me bringing those two in, giving them to you and paying an extra 20 bucks for that anemone and clown hosting it. she said sure and now I am the happiest person alive, what a steal!! anyways here is why im so excited and like everyone else my pics dont do its color justice.

tampashane

Well im assuming its a rose bubble tip but could be wrong, I paid 20 for my green bubble and 12 for the clown so i gave her those 2 and paid another 20 for the rose and that clown inside so all together i got the two for about 55 dollars. I have only found 1 other rose around me in a lfs and it was priced at 150.

soviettaco

Originally Posted by Tampashane
http:///forum/post/3164367
Well im assuming its a rose bubble tip but could be wrong, I paid 20 for my green bubble and 12 for the clown so i gave her those 2 and paid another 20 for the rose and that clown inside so all together i got the two for about 55 dollars. I have only found 1 other rose around me in a lfs and it was priced at 150.
That sounds like a great deal!! And is that a maroon clown you got with rbta?

tampashane

Ya when the lady put the nem into her tanks at the lfs that maroon jumped right in within 30 seconds. Thats why I made the double trade and gave up my clown because this was an obvious love at first sight relationship lol.