South Carolina Reefers!

fisherman2

hey i want to get somewhere in the range of $125 for the skimmer, wet/dry, and the overflow. currently i might be using the overflow and trading the skimmer so maybe 50 for just the wet dry?

fisherman2

hey never mind i still got the overflow and can possibly include an overflow with it but maybe 90 for the skimmer and the wet dry, ill check on the overflow situation and will know for sure this sat.,
thanks
will

highcottn1

Originally Posted by Pontius
I spelled it exactly right.....C-L-I-M-P-S-U-N.....T-A-T-E-RRRR-S, fight taters, fight taters, fight fight fight

:hilarious all i know is that gamecocks rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nonono its fight taters fight fight fight fight win taters win win win win!!!

USC USC GOOOOOOOOOO COCKS!

highcottn1

Originally Posted by Greg803
I am in AIken SC 150 reef
Go COCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brainrush

Sure, do you have anything to trade? I have 3 differnet kinds of orange zoos. All orange, orange with yellow frills and orange with white speckled centers. Here are photos...

roll tide

I have a couple blue/purple shrooms, lots of red, and 4 large green hairy shrooms. I also have a huge colt coral that I can frag some limbs from. I have a yellow/white spaghetti leather that I would be willing to trade as well. Let me know. Thanks

brainrush

Sorry about that. I just now rechecked this thread. I would be interested in a trade. I'd be interested in trading for either the leather or parts of the colt. What do you want of mine?
Since we live close, I think USPS Priority mail should get the job done. I know the zoos (if that's what you want) will be fine, and I believe leathers and colts are fairly hardy when shipped as well, aren't they?
Let me know. I could ship out as early as tomorrow if you want.
Email me so we can trade info: brian.rish at earthlink.net

roll tide

Are all of your zoos orange or have orange in them? Do you have any other colors or corals for trade? I bought some orange zoos yesterday.

brainrush

Yep. The only zoos I have to trade have orange in them. The only other things I have to trade are yellow polyps (in the picture with the zoos) and GSP.

bennie2323

Originally Posted by Roll Tide
Im down in Beaufort. 5 minutes from

[hr]
Island and 25 minutes from

[hr]
Head. Any good stores your way?
I'm in Beaufort as well. Where do you go down here? I go to Palmetto mostly, but Roys is getting a lot better.

fishfatty

hey highcottn1, got any livestock to trade/sell? Do you sell General Contractor supplies? If so, let me know where.