South, Fl-400 gal reef ready

scubaduba

400 gal reef ready all glass, 12'x24"x24". Two side overflows. Two ice cap 660 vho balast w/ 3 actinic blue, 3 actinic white, 2 x 48" power compacts, 75 gal sump w/XL Sealife System protein skimmer and Supreme Mag-drive 1800 gph utility pump. 1/4 hp Aquanetics chiller and little giant pump. -175lbs to 200 lbs live sand. Black Stand and Canopy. Overall condition is good. A few scratches in glass. I have the tank disassembled. Can sell whole or part out. Pick up only. Davie, Florida.
Have pics
Forgot to add three stage R/O unit with float valve in sump. No more having to top off evaporated water by hand.:happyfish

scubaduba

Originally posted by myescape0
How much for just the tank?
Thanks Paul

I will sell the tank for $500. Have pics if you want to see.
Shawn

scubaduba

Originally posted by Primetime
How much for the lights??
I'm located in Sarasota.

Have not put much thought into it. Are you interested in the 4' PCs or the VHOs or both???

scubaduba

Originally posted by sandman12
Which modle little giant is it and how much?

Model: 4MDQ SC, 3200 rpm, gph???, hp??? Do not know how old. Bought back in 2002 w/the 400 gal reef tank.

O

ortho1

how much do you whant for the Sealife System protein skimmer and Supreme Mag-drive 1800 gph utility pump.

primetime

well--I have a 72" tank. And would like to fill it with color.
I would prefer a 72" over two 36"'s.. not sure what to go with-VHO's , compacts, etc..
If you have pics, please shoot them at me with prices.
dsouza@tampabay.rr.com
thx

scubaduba

Originally posted by Primetime
well--I have a 72" tank. And would like to fill it with color.
I would prefer a 72" over two 36"'s.. not sure what to go with-VHO's , compacts, etc..
If you have pics, please shoot them at me with prices.
dsouza@tampabay.rr.com
thx

PT
Sounds like you have about 125gal tank or so. You can run power compacts. You get more illumination per watt with PCs or so I am told. I know they do a hell of a job illuminating my 150 gal. Give me a day or so to think of a price. I really do not remember how much I paid for them. Let me know how big your tank is, gal???? I hav taken pics with my dig camera but the size is like 800 X 600 and the min is 500 x 500. Can i down size the pics to fit the requirement of 5x5???
Shawn

O

ortho1

how much do you whant for the Sealife System protein skimmer and Supreme Mag-drive 1800 gph utility pump
Thanks
Bill