Southbay 6-1 Protein Skimmer and Misc. Items FS

shawn100

Okay Everybody,
I still have a couple items left from the large San Diego thread that I started awhile back.
One of them is the protein skimmer...It's a Southbay skimmer (very similar design to the Euroreef Skimmers) It was purchased at Jeff's Exotics, Below is a copy of the description from the website.
"The Jeff's Exotic Pro 6-1 Protein Skimmer is hand made in the USA!!! This Protein skimmer comes standard with a Sedra 5000N pump. It has a footprint of 8 inches by 11 inches and stands 20 inches tall. The Jeff's Exotic Pro skimmer is made with the highest quality acrylic from top to bottom. A 3 inch Union allows for easy maintenance and removal of the collection cup. All bodies are made of Cell Cast acrylic. The skimmer does not come with a needle wheel impeller but one can be added for an additional $25. We have successfully run this skimmer on aquariums up to 125 gallons." I'm asking $115 obo.
Other Items for sale include:
A southbay sump 180 (30in.x13in.x16in.) $90 obo.
2 maxijets (1200) $25.
2 – 110W VHO Actinic 48” bulbs- $35
Also if you are local and want to purchase any of these items, when you come by for pickup I have a whole bunch of misc goodies that I can throw in for free (some items are heater, timers, cleaning equipment, rio powerheads, etc.)

shawn100

Fishsta- I will find out how much to ship and give you an answer tomorrow, they're about 1 year old. Thanks for your interest!

aktv8ted

I'm interested on the sump and maybe the two maxi jets. I'm only 30 min. from you please E mail me if it's still available. If it is then would probably need direction to where they are. Thanks a bunch.

shawn100

Originally Posted by aktv8ted
I'm interested on the sump and maybe the two maxi jets. I'm only 30 min. from you please E mail me if it's still available. If it is then would probably need direction to where they are. Thanks a bunch.
Yes both items are still available, let me know if you'd like to see them and we can work something out. Thanks for your interest!

aktv8ted

I need directions to where u are so I can check out the equipments. Possibly a phone number too. u can E mail them to me if it's o.k with u?. I can be around there this weekend
or maybe sooner.

shawn100

Originally Posted by aktv8ted
I need directions to where u are so I can check out the equipments. Possibly a phone number too. u can E mail them to me if it's o.k with u?. I can be around there this weekend
or maybe sooner.
If you'd like you can give me your email address and I'll reply to it with directions. Or you can email me at shawngoins@sbcglobal.net. This weekend will work for me.