Southdown in Metro Detroit!!!!

blueface

Found it at the new Home Depot on M-59 & Gratiot (Heydenreich)! They had a full pallet @ $6.99 per bag!!! Hope this helps out a local reefer!!!:D :D :D :D

fender

You'll find most of the Detroit metro area/suburban stores will be stocking it this summer. Seems enough requests and inquiries have made them realize there is a market here for the product and from what I hear most if not all the stores in this neck of the woods will carry it.

T

thomas712

Excellent news blueface, thank you for sharing the info.
Thomas

F

fishlovr

My son-in-law drives a truck and passed through the area this morning......picked up 10 bags for my daughter and I:) Thanks for the post!
fishlovr

blueface

Glad to hear it fishlvr!!! Always feels cool when you can save a fellow reefer some cash in this expensive hobby. Especially someone from another state. Post some tank shots when its settled. Maybe we could trade some live sand later.:D

F

fishlovr

I'm getting 3 of the bags my daughter 5 and another reefer friend the other 2:) My daughter is moving next month and going to use hers when setting up her tanks after the move......hope all goes well for her.....she has a 75 gallon reef and a 20 gallon peacock mantis tank. I'm keeping my 3 bags just in case I get a wild hair later and set another tank up. Have to be cool right now, hubby would kill me if a set another one up right now:( Funny how having that sand gives me such a sense of security!LOL!!
fishlovr

D

daniel411

Originally posted by blueface
Found it at the new Home Depot on M-59 & Gratiot (Heydenreich)! They had a full pallet @ $6.99 per bag!!! Hope this helps out a local reefer!!!:D :D :D :D

The one further down M-59 said they wouldn't be carrying it, and the one at 23 Mile Rd. and Gratiot said they wouldn't be carrying it either.