Southdown Sand Location

tarhull87

Does anyone know where I can get like 225 lbs of southdown/old castle/yard right sand? The location would have to be somewhere near Hampton Roads, VA or somewhere very near Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Please someone know... Cus it is way to expensive to order off the net..

kingsman39

I'm in the same area. A friend found some up in DC a while back. I'll check his sources next week and let you know. I could use some also!

Hello,
The NCfrag group people say that Southdown sand is available at the Raleigh NC Home Depot and if they are sold out you can get it at the Cary store. Both of these should be pretty close to you. If that doesn't help let me know.
Kevin

jokerswild

anybody know where i canget some southdown in arkansas i've looked everywhere ! nobody has even heard of it here help!!!!!!:help:

tarhull87

Anyone know of any southdown-carrying home depots on the route from Norfolk, VA to Chapel Hill, NC. How about in like Emporia, VA? Or Durham, NC? How far is Cary, NC from Chapel Hill?

tarhull87

Can someone down there call the Cary, NC place for me and see if they've got Southdown, cus It would be long distance for me and I know I would get put on hold.
If they've got the stuff, Can you send me a confirmation email at Mhull87@cox.net

tarhull87

Does anyone living in the Raleigh/Cary North Carolina area know if the Home Depot's there are currently carrying Southdown sand, because I will be making a trip to UNC-chapel hill next week and want to pick some up.