Spagetti worm??

sammyjoe

Well I found this really unusual creature crawling around on my rock. I have 2 or 3 of them. I tried to get a good pic of one but it's very hard. They are tiny worms that actually have a million long snot like tentacles that go all over the place.The tentacles are transparent. The body looks to be alittle orange.They also move around on the rocks and never stay in one place it seems.
The one in the pic I happened to catch on the glass. But still was really hard to capture it on photo.

sammyjoe

Thanks for the reply. They do look like that as far as the white almost see through tentacles but do spagetti worms have the worm body that is white as well? I've looked these up and I believe thats what I have however I see them moving around the rock. And the tentacles seem to stretch real far like web as if they are pulling themselves around. I hope thats what they are for those are harmless and I can stop worrying about them hehe.

geoj

They can be seen moving from place to place but tend to pick a spot and stay for a long time and yes they have a worm like body.

sammyjoe

Thank you all for your help! I really don't know what else this creature could possibly be so will just keep an eye on them.