Spaghetti Coral FT

roll tide

I think that is the name of it anyway. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Opened fully its about the size of a softball. Yellowish/white in color. Looking to get some nice zoos or shrooms. Thanks.

roll tide

No thanks. I'm trying to get some different colors in my tank. I have alot of the brown and pink stuff. Thanks for the reply though.

roll tide

Originally Posted by fishfryer
i have green metalic mushroom that i fragged last week and i have a huge purple muchroom that i can frag if want to trade. cary1306@yahoo.com
Both sounds good, but I cant trade the spaghetti coral for only two shrooms. What do you have in mind?

roll tide

Originally Posted by summerdaze
hey did u say a while back that you had some xenia? let me know, I am the one Beaufort, Thanks
summer20@hargray.com
No, I have a friend that has some. But not enough to frag yet. Didnt I see where you had some die? What is the deal, is your tank new or something? I have those shrooms still that we talked about.

S

summerdaze

hey yeah I did a a small piece of xenia frag die, but I think it was unhealty to start with, I went a couple of weeks ago went to lfs and bought a xenia with a few heads that is doing great, anyways, when can we meet up with the rock?you said a while back u may be coming to the area soon. please email me, thanks

roll tide

hey yeah I did a a small piece of xenia frag die, but I think it was unhealty to start with, I went a couple of weeks ago went to lfs and bought a xenia with a few heads that is doing great, anyways, when can we meet up with the rock?you said a while back u may be coming to the area soon. please email me, thanks
I'm sorry, I sold it. After I didnt hear back from you about meeting up I figured you were no longer intersested. I do have another piece of live rock with 6 or 7 red shrooms on it if your interested. I will sell this one for $25 aswell.

S

summerdaze

sorry I never got a response from you, all I got was that you would contact me later on in the week, thanks again

roll tide

sorry I never got a response from you, all I got was that you would contact me later on in the week, thanks again
If you want, I will sell you the one I mentioned above. But it will be next Thursday before I can get over towards Blufton.

seannmelly

i have some xenia nice sized bigger than a soft ball on like a 5lbs rock, 3 green hairy mushrooms, live rock, powerheads and some light timers. here is my email vandy12069@yahoo.com. let me know i deff like it