Spidey waving HI to old buddies :)

spiderwoman

Hi old and new buddies. I consider us "new" in the hobby now that we've been out of the hobby for about 4 years. We moved to Colorado and couldn't take our tanks with us, so they went into storage, most equipment was kept and all livestock I donated to different hobbyists.

We're getting back in the hobby and due to time and travel constraints, we won't be building the first tank from scratch, but going with the Red Sea Max Reefer 350... that leads to my next question...

Suggestions for
1) skimmer
2) light
3) return pump

Total water volume in the tank is 91 gallons. For lighting we're considering either Radion R30w Pro or Kessil AP700; both with mounting arms.

Again, hi everybody and please treat me as a newbie; I've forgotten a lot :)

deejeff0442

Oh on the lights richard aka sip tang who dont post no more .
Suggested onyx dimmable led lights to me.
I got them and love um you can keep anything under them

deejeff0442

The way it is i guess. I have a few peoples cell numbers i keep with. Its pretty bad here. I posted a new build thread and nothing.... if i did that 5 yrs ago i would have 50 posts. So i aint gunna bother updating it.

spiderwoman

The way it is i guess. I have a few peoples cell numbers i keep with. Its pretty bad here. I posted a new build thread and nothing.... if i did that 5 yrs ago i would have 50 posts. So i aint gunna bother updating it.
That explains it. I don't see much new here. I did sign up with a few other boards, but mainly on FB. Plenty of groups there.

deejeff0442

I havnt looked around. I loved the people here. But the ones i really liked i have thier cell numbers. Sucks this place went down the tubes