sps can i keep?

nissan577

and you said they werent! you liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. ah i want to buy a monti. rebel help me. go to my thread last page its there. i want a good one please.

paintballer768

All of those chalices can be fit to any budget. Well most, and for like half an eye, which is like 1/4" haha. Those are all pricey, yet some of the best known names in the chalice community. Just go to your LFS, find a nice one, and pick it up. Its one of the few ways to get one and not get slammed.
Im not sure about their minimum lighting requirements either, everyone whos put the money into them has had halides.

paintballer768

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2774661
I think the one ur talking about is like Ben and Jerry Garica or something like that.
Its gonna be sent to tyree so soon itll be a LE chalice and have a 250 price tag for 1/2 an inch
I think thats the LE OIAB Berry Garcia youre referring to. Very pretty, very pricey.

nissan577

dam its so beautiful!! um rebel..................you know i dont ask you for favors...............................do you wanna buy it for me? i love you forever

spanko

rebelprettyboy Vote OBAMA
From this I bet he will buy it for you with his tax break money if Obama gets in!!!