SPS Frag packs for sale

spankey

I need to weed my tank once more and can only ship tomorrow (Thursday) or Tuesday of next week. Shipping would be via USPS express and your zip must accept next day to qualify.
I can do THREE Frag packs if interested. I might be able to do 4 but would like to offer 3 for now and see how it goes. I don't want to over trim.
Here are the corals.
Green slimmer
Green Polcilapora
Green Skeleton Orange Digi
A Loripies (Purple with white polyps)
Blue Slimmer
Price is firm at $135 and that includes the shipping. These would be all fresh clippings that you would mount any way you wish. I ship in styrofoam lined boxes and double bagged with 4ml bags. Heat pack provided at your request for free.
Please PM if intersted.
Thanks
Spankey
Green Slimmer

Green Poclilapora

Blue Slimmer next to green slimmer to the right

Green orange digi (this was when it was small. It is now 5 inches with larger branches

A. Loripies

Also if interested
I can frag these two corals too.
M. Spongodes add $20

I also have the greg hillar aqua delight and its hard to photograph due to being at the back of the tank. Its a gorgeous sought after piece.
Add $35
Thanks
Spankey

spankey

Krabs
You got it bro. We can put it against our deal if you wish! I will clip like a maniac for you to get that done!!!!
Thanks Bro.
Sal.

spankey

Matt I have two available but the only day next week I can ship is Tuesday. Anything after Tuesday would have to wait until the following week.
Spankey.

spankey

Mike you got it bro. It was cool meeting and chatting with you too. Please keep me posted on how the corals do. If anything happens non tank related I will replace them 100%. Non tank related that if they Die suddenly and the tank tests OK.
Still have some available and can only ship Tuesday if anyone is interested.
PM away.
Thanks
Spankey.

spankey

Brit,
I just sent you an email as I apologize, I was so busy last week that I slipped up on checking this thread. Sorry. I just posted a new thread with other corals. I need to trim badly.
Let me know what you want after looking at the other thread and I will hook you up with a good deal!
Thanks
Sal.

spankey

I can't send you email? I sent 4 and get this every time?
"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently:"

spankey

Brittany,
For some reason you are NOT accepting emails from me! I just got your last email and we need to really communicate some how. You can't send PM's yet and with no email I won't post my phone number on a public forum. Do you have any other email addresses?
Thanks
Spankey.