Sps Frags for sale

zanclus

have a few frags for sale after doing some trimming. All frags are $15. unless noted below and 1" or better. Shipping is not included in prices
Acropora Samoensos (purple) $25.
Montipora Digitalia
Pink Pocillopora
Green Pocillopora
Montipora Spongodes
Idaho Grape Montipora $30.
Orange Cap Montipora
Green Pavona
Acorapora Youngi (Green Slimer)
Encrusting Green Montipora (Montipora spumosa)
Pink Birdnest (Seriatophora hystrix)
Acropora Fromosa
Pm me with email for pics Thanks for looking.

kaddamia1

Hi ! in okc and iam new at this but love and would like to see some pic of your frags .how much is it to ship !

zanclus

I would really like to sell some of these frags. Buy three frags and will throw in the fourth of equal or lesser value. Frags are top quality well worth the price I am asking..

zanclus

Originally Posted by anamilasti
can you send me some pictures, do you ship to canada?
if so how much?
I would ship to Canada but I can tell you it will be expensive, plus I can't guarentee you would get it overnight...

zanclus

Originally Posted by jessica47421
pm with pics if either of the 2 pink things are left and i can keep them under 2x65 watt lights jessica47421@yahoo.com
I would not recommend any of these corals kept under PC's . SPS corals require high light and flow.

zanclus

Figured it would be easier to just post pics here than emailing... Pics are of the mother colonys:
Acropora Samoensis ($25.)

Pink Pocillopora

Montipora Spongodes ($20.)

Green Pocillopora

Idaho Grape Montipora ($30.)

Orange Cap Montipora

Green Pavona

Acropora Youngi

zanclus

Encrusting Green Montipora (Montipora spumosa) ($20.)

Pink Birdnest (Seriatophora hystrix)

Scripps Acropora (Acropora Micropthalama)

Acropora Fromosa

I will ship overnight only and will ship frags triple bagged and in styro lined boxes . I would need your zip for shipping quote but it ususally runs around $35-$50 depending on your location and the amount of frags shipped. thanks Thanks John

zanclus

Would like to sell these. I will lower price on all frags $5.00 from the original asking price. I can also do a frag of each for $150.+shipping . (12 frags for $150. is a great price for an SPS frag pack) I currently have 2 frags of each available.