Sps Frags for sale

i am intersted in the Acropora Youngi how much shipped to 33418 how long is it and do you think it will hold up in a nano with a mh?

zanclus

Originally Posted by Mach03InFront
i am intersted in the Acropora Youngi how much shipped to 33418 how long is it and do you think it will hold up in a nano with a mh?
The youngi would do fine in ur Nano under the MH but unfortunaltly shipping to you for just one frag would not be worth it. I do av several that would do well including the fromosa, birdsnest , monti caps. to name a few

c42480

I just recived 2 frags from zanclus plus 2, 6 head stalks of frogspawn. Everything looks great and the frogspawn opned right up. Thanks for the great frags.
Chuck

zanclus

Originally Posted by dallas612
money sent guys, hurry up because i just bought half of his stock lol.
Thanks Dallas frags are on their way!!!
I have one frag pack left but just 8 frags in it . They are :
Acropora Samoensis (purple)
Pink Pocillopora
Green Pocillopora
Idaho Grape Montipora
Orange Cap Montipora
Acropora Youngi (Green Slimer)
Pink Birdnest (Seriatophora hystrix)
Acropora Fromosa
$115. + shipping

ledzep fan

Will it cost more to get a frag thats 1'' 1/2? I'm interested in the Acropra Youngi, Green Pocillopora, and Pink Pocillopora. Could i get some more pics of the Pocillopora corals??? How fast do these corals grow??

zanclus

Originally Posted by LedZep fan
Will it cost more to get a frag thats 1'' 1/2? I'm interested in the Acropra Youngi, Green Pocillopora, and Pink Pocillopora. Could i get some more pics of the Pocillopora corals??? How fast do these corals grow??
I already have the frags cut so I really dont want to cut any more at this time, and would like to sell them as a Pack. As far as more Pics , I dont have any others as my digital is on vacation with my daughter.. All I can say that all of these frags are top notch and have been in my care for over 3 years and are several generations old. Poncis are moderate growers. I recieved a frag 1" and in one year it was larger than a golf ball. Both Monti's along with the Youngi and fromosa grow like weeds.

ledzep fan

ok then, what would be my grand total for these corals that I have chose (5$ off original price?) with out shipping costs? I'm very interested. Also, how do you ship them??? Especially in this hot weather.

dallas612

frags came in as promised. im letting them sit in my tank right now but will take pics when they are in place. boy, i cant wait till these bad boys grow up. there very nice!

zanclus

Originally Posted by dallas612
frags came in as promised. im letting them sit in my tank right now but will take pics when they are in place. boy, i cant wait till these bad boys grow up. there very nice!
Thanks Dallas. Good luck and enjoy!!!

jpnewreefe

Hey im interested in the green slimmer and pink birds nest.What part of NY you from.Also do you have any frogspawn for sale.

zanclus

Originally Posted by jpnewreefe
Hey im interested in the green slimmer and pink birds nest.What part of NY you from.Also do you have any frogspawn for sale.
I live outside of Ithaca. I would like to sell the last 8 frags I have in a "Pack" . I also have 2 frogspawn frags left on a pink green tip for $35. and a 6 head green tip for $45.

sedorusc

zanclus has some great stuff. bought a bunch of it several months ago and it has been growing great ever since.