SPS ID's please

C

cmaxwell39

First one is some sort of Milli and the second one is an acro just not sure what type. Have had both frags for a while, got them from LFS for like $10-15 a peice. They were both pretty brown when I got them. Tell me what you think.

C

cmaxwell39

Thanks coraljunky. There is some green coming in on the acro, but I don't think it is a slimer because the growth tips are a blue color. I guess that wasn't very clear in the pic.

C

cmaxwell39

OK thanks. I guess I will just have to wait and see if they continue to color up more.

gatorwpb

Nice corals!
Some of my brown LFS "rescues" took months and months to color up to what they are now.

C

cmaxwell39

Thanks Gator. I am actually in the process of setting up a dedicated SPS tank. I am in the equipment gathering/planning stage right now, but I hope to have it up and running by the end of the summer. These peices are under a Nova Extreme (not the Pro) 8 bulb, 3/4 of the way up in a 75. They have both grown to double or triple the size they were when I got them and are starting to show some color so hopefully if I get them under a little better light they will do even better.