sps wanted in nj

andrewt

Not really, I don't like any LFS. there's two on route 88 called pet world and somethign else. They are pretty decent

blazehok68

both on 88?? ill have to take a ride one day. i go to ocean aquarium in northfield. they are pretty good w/ the fish end. they have some coral, only 2 tanks full though. i just found a place in marlton near cherry hill. aquarium authority its called. its pretty frikin awesome. there fish and coral room is in the basement. and they have a huge selection, everything looks healthy too. i highly reccomend this place

organism

Originally posted by BLAZEHOK68
both on 88?? ill have to take a ride one day. i go to ocean aquarium in northfield. they are pretty good w/ the fish end. they have some coral, only 2 tanks full though. i just found a place in marlton near cherry hill. aquarium authority its called. its pretty frikin awesome. there fish and coral room is in the basement. and they have a huge selection, everything looks healthy too. i highly reccomend this place

ooo, I've gotta go check that one out now, never even knew it was there

misfit

i was thinking of doing a few frags of my leather coral but not to sure on how to do it.any help would be great.