St. Thomas Scuba Photos

j21kickster

Originally posted by StacyT
What type of camera setup did you use?

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam

don't remember the camera I used (it was orange and expensive).

:D
Nice pictures- watch out for those fire corals

stacyt

j21,
I saw that after I replied. Guess I should have read the post before looking at the pics.:rolleyes:

yosemite sam

Thanks everyone. Stacy, all that I remember (and most of my memories from that trip are a little fuzzy ;) ) is that the camera is a Nikon. Maybe Rye knows what types of high-end underwater cameras they make. DVS, good call with the snail ID. I took the fire coral pic after accidentally brushing up against them more than once during that trip. Damn those things hurt :mad: The LFS here actually just got a few frags of them, and while really cool, I don't think I would ever want to put one of those in my tank...

wolffam

Base on your description, I bet it was a Nikons V camera made by Nikon. This is the camera that I own and used when I scuba dive, which hasn't been lately, maybe this summer I make a dive or two. They take great picture and have attachments for doing close-up shot.
Your pictures look great. Love the Fire Coral. I once had a piece of this get caught in by BC when the diving in front of me accidently kicked some up. I burned for what seemed loke hours. Left a nice rash that I had for a few days. Thanks for the memories:)