Starting a LeBronFire in a few weeks... (NE Ohio people)

For any of you in NE Ohio who may be interested. My bakery "Caroline's Cupcakes" will be offering two free cupcakes for any LeBron jersey, hat, t-shirt, poster, etc starting this Friday, July 16th. After we've collected items for a few weeks, we're going to have an after hours party with a big "LeBronFire", where we'll be using a few of the items (especially my two jerseys) we've collected as fuel! The rest will be donated to a charity, where some underprivileged kids (far away from here) can wear the LeBron gear. Visit us on facebook for details!

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by TheClemsonKid
http:///forum/post/3285817
For any of you in NE Ohio who may be interested. My bakery "Caroline's Cupcakes" will be offering two free cupcakes for any LeBron jersey, hat, t-shirt, poster, etc starting this Friday, July 16th. After we've collected items for a few weeks, we're going to have an after hours party with a big "LeBronFire", where we'll be using a few of the items (especially my two jerseys) we've collected as fuel! The rest will be donated to a charity, where some underprivileged kids (far away from here) can wear the LeBron gear. Visit us on facebook for details!

Oh...someone is butt hurt that their team now completely sucks. Maybe if your GM there did a bit more at trying to surround lebron with talent so they could win one, he wouldn't have left. How many years do you expect this guy to live in Cleveland...he has been there his whole life up until this point....I think he has shown loyalty to his state and fans....The cavs just haven't shown their loyalty by acquiring the right pieces to get your state a championship.

kjr_trig

No offense Clemson, but don't blame Lebron...Cleveland may "rock", but it also "sucks"....My understanding is he truly tried to get Bosh to go there with him, and Bosh pretty much said "I'll go anywhere with you except Cleveland"....I said in another thread, you could offer me a 25% pay increase to move to Cleveland, no chance I would take it.

bionicarm

Sounds to me like Clemson is taking advantage of a "sweet" situation and using it to bring in more customers. At least they aren't burning every jersey.

This bailout by James had nothing to do with "surrounding him with better players to win a championship". This move to Miami is nothiing but a marketing ploy, and an opportunity for him to play with some of his buddies. They're saying how these three took 'pay cuts' to open up money to bring in a bench so they won't end up as yet another sub-par team with three diva's on one team. They tried this in LA and it didn't work there. The money they lost in salary will be made up in spades with merchandising and branding. James will recoup the $30 million offer that they Cavs made in merchandising alone after the first two seasons with the Heat.

J

jstdv8

I think the cleavland fans are taking this all the wrong way. JMO
Athletes come and go all the time.
KG left Minnesota, but you didnt see people burning his jersey in public, we love him for the time we got out of him adn the way he played the game.
We lost Moss to the raiders in FA, again no jersey burning
The only thing I've seen anything like it is when favre came to MN. packers fans were butt hurt, but the good fans realize its a bussiness and realize what he did for them as a franchise.
Claveland was not even on the NBA map before Lebron came along, you should be happy you are at least in the conversation now, Not to mention, think of all that cap room you are going to have to sign players next year like Miami did this year.

reefraff

Shouldn't that be a Legone fire?

Hey, If I lived in Cleveland I'd be mad too. I mean now they are stuck with the Browns, Indians and Kingless cavs.

J

jstdv8

hey, the browns Have Joshua cribbs!
Unfourtunatley thats all they have.

jackri

Is it just me or does it seem strange we hold our sports in such high respect?
But then again, a person in a free country (whom you really don't know) making a free willed choice to do what he wants and you end up actually hating him for it.
Spread the hate and jealousy because LeBron has free will (morally right or wrong).

stdreb27

Originally Posted by bionicarm
http:///forum/post/3285842
Sounds to me like Clemson is taking advantage of a "sweet" situation and using it to bring in more customers. At least they aren't burning every jersey.

This bailout by James had nothing to do with "surrounding him with better players to win a championship". This move to Miami is nothiing but a marketing ploy, and an opportunity for him to play with some of his buddies. They're saying how these three took 'pay cuts' to open up money to bring in a bench so they won't end up as yet another sub-par team with three diva's on one team. They tried this in LA and it didn't work there. The money they lost in salary will be made up in spades with merchandising and branding. James will recoup the $30 million offer that they Cavs made in merchandising alone after the first two seasons with the Heat.
That is an very capitalist thing to do for a bleeding heart lib... Good luck.