Starting new tank , What fish would you add to it???

Hello everyone. Im done cycling my tank and would like to add fish to it now. It is a 50 gallon tank with lr, ls. Everything ready to go. What fish and inverts whould you add. Thanks. :rolleyes:

b_ball12_99

I would get a good clean up crew from this site, great quality! What fish have you had your eyes on? If I told you what fish I would add your tank would be just like mine! ;)

Have you thought about a Flame Hawk? They are great fish, and really neat to watch. Also, get yourself a good cleanup crew. (turbo snails, emerald crab, blue legs and red legs) HTH

mr.marine

i would reccomend getting a coral beauty. it was my first fish. if your tank is fully cycled go ahead and get it. make sure you have algae or algae flakes tough! the coral beauty is well... a beautifulf fish! the colors are spectatcular! you can get one for around $45 canadian.

fishswim

I agree start off easy. Clowns, firefish, maybe a gramma (not my favorite, but a descent starter fish).
As far as inverts, start building yourself a clean up crew. Hermits are great janitors, and are fun to watch. My coral banded shrimp is another fun one.

uel

I agree with the others, wait on the Coral Beauty. They can be agressive. I would start with some clown fish. They are cheaper and more peaceful. Remember to add the peaceful fish first.

Thanks everyone for you suggestions. I failed to mention that This is my second tank as I should have explained my self better. I wanted to know what you as if it were your tank, What would you put in it if it were up to you what kind of fishes and other animals would you choose? I have a tank already with a flame angel , yellow tank. Blue damsel, Percula clown, And a algae blenny. With some snails and a few hermits. As far as that tank I believe Im preety much maxed out on it already. Ok thanks again Ill talk to you soon.....