Starting Over Again

ssmariner9

Well, after setting up my first SW tank about a year ago, (and having mild levels of success) I have decided to tear everything down and start over with the abundant amount ok knowledge I have gained over the last year.
First, I'm getting rid of the junk supposed "live-sand" mixed substrate I have now and going to use regular play sand (after a thorough clean-out).
Next, I'm puirchasing a nice canopy to cover my tank. I think this improves outside look 100% and hides all the junk in the back.
Prizm skimmer is out the window!! This thing is junk. I'm ordering a Aqua-C remora as soon as the tank cycles again.
My next upgrade is going to be lights. I'm still planning on running just a FOWLR, but want to get lights that will make the tank look better and can be mounted in my canopy.
Anyone have any suggestions about what lights to use? I really like the Sattellite and Orbit systems with actinics and moonlight, but hate to pay 200$ for lights when I don't really plan on corals. Plus I don't think they'd fit in the canopy.
Anyway, any suggestions about good lights for a canopy FOWLR setup would be appreciated!
...PS it's good to be back!

ssmariner9

Also going to add an auto-topoff system with float switches and airpump. I'm planning on mounting the switches in the back chamber of my power filter. I think this will hide the switches and work pretty well...