Steal My Fishtank!!!

wilman

I am in need of some fast money fish fans. take advantage of me! I have a 150 gallon tall tank setup, this setup includes oak cabinet and glass top. also 3 actinic bulbs and a big mh with ballast in a nice looking hood, with built in fan. but wait it gets better! 125 lbs of happy purple and floresent green figi live rock and 60 lb live sand/ cc base. the sump is a gravity box to sponge/bioball wet dry then kent marine nautilus skimmer and magnum 350 canister. this will also include all the extras such as heater, 2 rio pumps and the return pump from sump. tons of suppliments (kalkwallser/stronium/food/ect...) I will be more than happy to also include some fish and snails and crabs and shrimp as well. well now for the steal part. there is easily 1200 dollars worth of stuff in this thing. the first person with 800 cash takes the best part of my living room! I will even help disasemble and move out of my place. I have some good pics but cant figure how to add them so if you are serious about having a great tank and want to see it please email me at wilman79@aol.com with send me pix as your heading and thats what you will recieve. thank you for checking me out and please tell your friends.
Will Robinson

wilman

also those of you who have responded to my email address your pics will be sent out soon, the pics are on my home pc and I have not had a chance to send them.

if only I had 600 bucks laying around.it would have already been at my house!! I even went and begged my MOM for a loan.......lol........maybe i'll go to the bank tomorrow!!!

ex82nd

Well, if you where closer it would be gone. Have the money in my pocket and 1800sf in the basement. You nee to move closer :D :D .

ryebread

Hey wilman-
What kind of condition is the tank in? I am seriously considering this. Do you have any pics or could I come and check it out?

ryebread

Why is it that I am very interested in driving to pick up your tank this week with cash in hand and you will not send me pics or respond to me? I don't even live far from you. Guess you don't need da cash........or you already got it.

wilman

a appologize for not responding more rapidly here are the pix of my tank, I did not know that the email was not working. UNFORTUNATLY:mad: I did end up taking out a loan to cover my financial woes and the asking price has risen I know it sucks but my wife said that was the way it had to be and she is the boss of these things. New price is $800. that is still stealing my tank I am just not getting kicked in the stones so hard at the same time. The fair asking price for this should be around 1200 so thats the deal. anyhow enjoy the pix and take my toy.

wilman

please excuse my lack of pix I spent 2 hours trying to load them today and it will not let me. my friend is going to do it tonight and I will get them on the site. thank you all for your patience.

wilman

The tank still has to go because the loan needs to be paid. It was just a temporary fix. Sammy I am especially sorry about your time and efforts, if they still want it it would look awesome in their house. I was able to send you all pix and anyone else who wants them please email me. wilman79@aol.com. I really want to keep the tank, it is my favorite toy, but you see it all the time you get in a pinch such as a $2300 hospital bill with no insurance and the hobbies get put on hold and you have to sell what you can live without. In this case it had to be my fish tank and the rims off my truck. I wish you all better fortune. maybe next time
also ryebread I dont have any clue what your trying to say.If I let you down in some way then my bad I guess but I am not sure how. :