Steve Weast's Website

marvida

Finally Steve's site is up! Great job Steve! It's going to take a while to get through all of the detail. There's an amazing amount of information there.
If anyone wants the address send an email to infosolicit@yahoo.com and an automated messege will be sent back with Steve's web address.

viper_930

I don't think the automated reply is working. I sent an email quite a while ago and haven't recieved anything back yet. Do we have to put a certain word or phrase in the subject line?

T

tizzo

Are we sure it can't be posted here?? Does it have convo forums, or is he selling something?? I thought that those were the only "links" you couldn't post.
I hope a mod will clear this up for us...

steveweast

Marvida...thank you for your efforts. I think that I will go ahead and provide the link. After doing a search on this board's policy which is not entirely clear, I feel that my posting this link does not violate the spirit of this board's policy since my site has not a single link in its content.....if the posting of this link does violate the policy, please don't hesitate to remove it.
www.oregonreef.com

zemuro114

one word.. amazing... im not even gonna ask how much it cost :) i am looking into a 400-500 gallon, aggressive with a few easy corals and anenomes... I have a few fish that are outgrowing thier tanks.. plus i want a few more interesting ones ):) when the time comes i hope u are around so i can ask some serious questions?? :) perfection has been made
dj

fishman830

dude, that is simply GORGEOUS, i thank you for taking the time to take all of those fantastic pictures, simply breathe taking, so calming and relaxing thank you again

b0gart

How much do you charge for scuba tours of that thing? I know you have heard it, but that tank rocks........I give it 5 cool little dancing guys....