Still 4 Sale in CT.....Update & Changes

We still have the following items for sale in the Hartford, CT area for local pick up....
90 gallon tank, pine cabinet stand, matching pine canopy, 48" Coralife Lunar Aqualight, dual strip power compact fixture with fan. Tank, stand, canopy is about 8 months old. The light is about 1 month old. Everything has to go together because we are lacking storage space.
55 gallon tank, wrought iron stand. Must go together, again lack of storage space. We have decided to sell just the tank and the stand and put the light on the 90 gallon as a package, however the light can be used on either tank. The general idea is still that we need to sell everything.
29 gallon tank, pine cabinet stand, hood w/fluorescent light. (stand is nice, this was our freshwater aquarium)
Fluval 303 canister filter. Bought brand new, used for 3 months. (the plastic piece that the hoses connect to on the tank rim needs to be replaced. We were still using it, but I never got around to ordering the part. I have the phone # at Fluval and the part #. The filter works great, even though the
part needed replacing.
Two Emperor 400 external filters.
One Millenium external filter (like an Emperor, but works like a wet/dry trickle filter)
Wet/dry filter, needs bio balls and pump, overflow box. Can leave it as is and use as a sump.
Two Coralife UV Sterilizers, brand new, never used, one new in box, the other opened but not used.
Deionization tap water filter w/two replacement cartridges.
Two SeaClone skimmers
SeaChem additives, Reef Plus, Reef Calcium, 16 oz. not used.
Everything was purchased brand new and is less than a year old. If anyone's interested in anything, let me know.
Thanks,
Tracy

Hi,
Sorry I haven't responded right away, I had outpatient surgery on Friday and I am only my computer when I can be...
First of all, the beginning of my post said for local pick up in Hartford CT area only, I'm sorry. If there's anyone on the boards that lives in CT and needs something here, let me know and I'll get a price from my hubby.
Thanks,
Tracy

rstiles

How much for the coralife light ? I am possibly interested in it ,live in Meriden area so pick up is no problem.

We paid $265.00 for it about a month and a half ago brand new, used it for about 3 weeks. So we're asking $175.00
It has 4X65 power compacts, two 10K, two Actinic Blue. Has three 1 watt blue lunar lights. All have separate on/off switches, there is a built in ballast, and a fan.

On the Coralife Aqualight:
I will check with my hubby on the price of $150.00 and get back to you (via this board) later today. If he'll take that, which I believe he will, I'll email you with our contact details. I can tell you now that daytime any day of the week is not good, and we may be out Friday night. But if we are not, Friday night will be good if that works with your schedule.
(I just checked with hubby, and he actually won't go any lower than $175.00....the light is brand new, used only 3 weeks. So, the price is firm...)
On the 29 gallon, tank, solid pine cabinet stand, and fluorescent hood (has been cut to fit for filter, power cords, etc) asking $45.00...
On the 90 gallon, which is now the tank, solid pine cabinet stand, and canopy if the guy above buys the Coralife Aqualight.
The canopy is also solid pine and matches the cabinet and it had a fan in it, so there is a cutout opening in the canopy if you want a fan for additional cooling if using halides.
The tank trim, stand, and canopy are oak colored finish. Asking $200.00....
I hope I answered everyone here....:)

To rstiles:
In case you have not already read my previous message which I since edited, my hubby actually will not go any lower than $175.00 on the Coralife light. The light is brand new, only used for 3 weeks. So the price is firm.....Let me know if you're still interested.
To YellowTail:
The 29 gallon tank and stand are not set up and running. We actually have the tank and stand stored in separate places because we are tight on space, so I can't take a picture of it, however I will check in my developed photos and see if I can find a picture we took of when it was set up and running, which was about 4 months ago. If I find one, I will post it.

We are in Bristol, about 15-20 miles southwest of Hartford, maybe a bit more. Its about a 20-30 min. ride on 84 West from Hartford depending on traffic.